How to keep your clients? While there is always the chance that a client will leave, the following list will help you keep clients.
- Obtain a three-month, signed agreement
- Under-promise and over-deliver
- Keep personal sharing to a minimum, when appropriate
- Know how to properly deliver your message
- Make follow-up and reminder calls between scheduled events
- Invite the client to community events, when appropriate
- Ask for referrals, but do not push
- Send out a newsletter each week or at set intervals
- Accept no missed calls or tardies except emergencies
- Never withhold information from a client
- Let your client know exactly what you expect from them
- Celebrate successes with something special
- Expect payment on time by a specific date
- Keep a full practice with a waiting list
Content Contributors Wanted!
Contribute to this website. We accept unique or repurposed articles.
Click here to learn more and submit your article.
Do you know you can create a business profile on this website? Click here to create and manage a free business page.